White at night
The white adventure light makes open water swimmers visible to other swimmers, water users, members of the public and search and rescue services in low light conditions.
Made from robust materials the light is fully waterproof and features a continuous or strobe effect lighting mode. You can change between the two by unscrewing the dome lens and turning the battery.
Swimming through the Winter or late into the evening the daylight can disappear quickly. By keeping the light attached to your Guardian II you can easily turn the light on or off with wet hands by rotating the dome lens.
Our Guardian II tow floats come with a custom attachment point so the light sits on the highest part of the bag. This ensures you are as visible as possible from every angle and the float does not obscure the light.
- waterproof to 100m / 328 ft
- omni-directional light (visible from all sides)
- clips on to Guardian II webbing attachment point
- visible up to 5km in darkness
- dual mode – steady on or flashing controlled by flipping the battery
- simply twist the lens to turn on and off
- flashing mode – over 250 hours of light per set of batteries
- steady On – over 100 hours of light per set of batteries
- lifetime LED – rated at 100,000 hours
- high impact resistance – extra tough optical dome
- rugged – designed to withstand being driven over by an average car
- operates in temperatures from -40 to +50 degrees Centigrade
- ultra lightweight – just 20g including clip and batteries
- colour: WHITE
Our white light was chosen after MCA Coastguard recommended we discuss with Trinity House lighting and the visibility of swimmers in the ocean. White light is used on life rafts, life vests and Epirb to signify a person in the water and avoids confusion of the coloured lights used by boats or fisherman close to the shore.