PURCHASE any GuardIAN TOW FLOAT
and RECEIVE a free WATERPROOF LIGHT
*limited stock available*
The Waterproof Adventure Light is to keep swimmers visible in overcast and low light conditions in open water.
We consulted MCA Coastguard and Trinity House as to the best colour light to be used for swimming in open water. White was chosen as to not cause confusion between the colours used by boats and to be in keeping with lifejackets, life rafts and emergency locater beacons to identify a person in the water.
The light is visible up to 5km and sits on top of the Guardian II tow float’s specially designed attachment point to provide maximum visibility from the sides as well as above.
The light can be turned on and off easily with cold wet hands by rotating the dome bezel and can change between on and flashing by rotating the battery.
- waterproof to 100m / 328 ft
- omni-directional light (visible from all sides)
- clips on to Guardian II webbing attachment point
- visible up to 5km in darkness
- dual mode – steady on or flashing controlled by flipping the battery
- simply twist the lens to turn on and off
- flashing mode – over 250 hours of light per set of batteries
- steady On – over 100 hours of light per set of batteries
- lifetime LED – rated at 100,000 hours
- high impact resistance – extra tough optical dome
- rugged – designed to withstand being driven over by an average car
- operates in temperatures from -40 to +50 degrees Centigrade
- ultra lightweight – just 20g including clip and batteries
- colour: WHITE
I’ve been keeping my light on my float whilst swimming all through the Winter, i’ve been surprised how much more visible its made myself and friends even in the middle of the day, sometimes even the daytime is much darker than you think!
Fast delivery and easy to use, have been using as a safety bag for my kayak trips as well – thanks!
I wouldn’t swim without my light anymore! Great to be able to turn it on and off in the water and it now lives on top of my guardian dry bag. Handy little backup if I did get into trouble 🙂